Worst support ever

Discussion forum for G-Force users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

wolf2000

Worst support ever

Post by wolf2000 »

I bought G-Force Gold for $20. Same day Platinum for $10. License key? None! Contacted support. Platinum Code (Ticket #73312)
After 7 days no response. Bought Platinum again. Suddenly for $15. Now I received download link and key. I'm delighted, $45 for Platinum!
Now I'm just looking for the possibility of running Spotify with G-Force Standalone on the PC.
Best Regards

BTT
Administrator

Re: Worst support ever

Post by BTT »

Hello wolf2000

Well, something has terribly gone wrong here. I was about to tell you that SS no longer exists, no staff etc, however, I have sent a mail to the last person working for them asking for your issue to be sorted.

NOW RIGHT OUT OF THE BLUE
I have just been informed that a new version of GF 5.9b1 is available to download for the list of beta testers for Mac's and later a version for W11.

THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS for all of us lovers of G-Force.
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

strumsky

Post by strumsky »

That *is* great news! Thanks for helping out the new subscriber, too.

I got the email about the beta, but as my subscription has lapsed I no longer am a beta tester. I also haven't upgraded to Sonoma, so my input wouldn't probably help anyway.

Anyway, just wanting to say "hi" and "thanks" and relive some fond memories of this longtime community of mine.

juxtiphi

Post by juxtiphi »

BTT wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:20 pm
Hello wolf2000

Well, something has terribly gone wrong here. I was about to tell you that SS no longer exists, no staff etc, however, I have sent a mail to the last person working for them asking for your issue to be sorted.

NOW RIGHT OUT OF THE BLUE
I have just been informed that a new version of GF 5.9b1 is available to download for the list of beta testers for Mac's and later a version for W11.

THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS for all of us lovers of G-Force.

will it run on w10?

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello juxtiphi

Well, SoundSpectrun would be totally crazy if it didn't work with Windows 10. I believe this basically consists of just a few tweaks to make G-Force compatible with Windows 11 which is way overdue. (just my opinion). What I would like to know is what brought Andy back to SoundSpectrum as like many others I thought SoundSpectrum was dead and buried. Maybe Andy could make a post to explain.

Hope your keeping well.
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.