What does the "Sky Edit Interval" setting do?

Discussion forum for SoftSkies users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

dpepper73

What does the "Sky Edit Interval" setting do?

Post by dpepper73 »

Most of the other settings in Soft Skies are self-explanatory and if they're not self-explanatory you can figure out what each one does just by increasing or decreasing its level while observing the clouds. There is one setting in particular however, that isn't so self-explanatory, at least not to me anyway. So if someone could explain what the "Sky Edit Interval" setting does, I would appreciate it.

Thanks...

juxtiphi

Re: What does the "Sky Edit Interval" setting do?

Post by juxtiphi »

dpepper73 wrote:Most of the other settings in Soft Skies are self-explanatory and if they're not self-explanatory you can figure out what each one does just by increasing or decreasing its level while observing the clouds. There is one setting in particular however, that isn't so self-explanatory, at least not to me anyway. So if someone could explain what the "Sky Edit Interval" setting does, I would appreciate it.

Thanks...
Hi dpepper73

I dont have softskies so I cannot help you but our forum administrator BTT will most definitely have the answer you need and he will respond as soon as he can.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello dpepper73

Which Media player are you using?

Where is the Sky Edit Interval setting located. I use Winamp, and the Preferences file SoftSkies creates has no Sky Edit Interval setting.
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.