Mac whitecap inputs?

Discussion forum for WhiteCap users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

bluzgtr

Mac whitecap inputs?

Post by bluzgtr »

So how do I use whitecap with a mic input. i use it with itunes and love it! I would like to try it with a variety of audio inputs. Is this possible?
When you can back up what youo say with what you do, you have my respect . . . . .otherwise step out of the way!

JayPro

Post by JayPro »

You can simply go into the System Prefs (should be in your dock), select "sound" and choose what kind of audio input you want.

The internal mike prefence will pick up all manner of ambient noise and if you have WC open, it'll respond to the signal.
"God is syntax."

bluzgtr

problem . . . .

Post by bluzgtr »

the dowload zip file only installs a plugin version, no app. hmmmmmm . . .and I did a search for "WhiteCap" .. .is there an alternate place to find the application?
When you can back up what youo say with what you do, you have my respect . . . . .otherwise step out of the way!

JayPro

Post by JayPro »

As strange as this sounds, mine is in the whitecap folder of the Itunes Plugins directory.

Did you look in Parent column specifically in your search? That's how I came across it.
"God is syntax."

bluzgtr

parent column

Post by bluzgtr »

yes sir , I did!

I found the following when searching:
WhiteCap 4.7.4 for iTunes.pkg
WhiteCap for iTunes.bundle
scripts
resources
license agreement.rtf
boot.txt
configs
documentation

is it one of these?