Old configs

Discussion forum for WhiteCap users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

madnessr

Old configs

Post by madnessr »

Hello all! I need some help. I have had whitecap since I first downloaded Winamp. The version I run is 4.7 and there are over 200 waveshapes. I have watched these for years and years. I downloaded the new version and while it is amazing and I want to buy the full version, I noticed there are only about 100 waveshapes. I want to update those cinfig.txt files so they will work with the new version of Whitecap. I have already contacted SoundSpectrum about this and while they tried to be helpful, the configs just don't work on the new version. I have pulled up the new configs along side of the old ones in notepad, and they are MOSTLY the same but there is some new math added. I have the paid version of Aeon and it is amazing. I want to support this company because I have spent so much time using their programs. I hope there is a solution to this problem. Thanks!

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello madnessr

You state you have been in contact with SoundSpectrum, if they were not able to resolve your issue I doubt if anyone else can. I believe they are now using a different programming code which is not compatible with the previous code. If you have two hard drives you could use one version on drive one, and the other on drive two.

Regards BTT

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello waleed333

Your repeated abuse of this forum has not gone unnoticed. Your email address and IP number have been reported to your ISP.
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.