Scrolling or custom text in Whitecap standalone

Discussion forum for WhiteCap users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

supermop2000

Scrolling or custom text in Whitecap standalone

Post by supermop2000 »

Hi all,

New here but wanting some help with Whitecap standalone...

I've basically installed a new entertainment system in my friends bar which controls the music and display on all the TV's throughout the bar. Whitecap is currently running on it in standalone mode to provide some really cool visuals to the music.

I was wondering if there was a way to get Whitecap to display custom text when in full screen mode, which I can use for advertisements and promotions. Everyone is really impressed with Whitecap's visuals and I really want to keep it on there!

I'm also hoping it's possible to add custom background JPG's to the visuals, for example, of nights in the bar etc.

Thanks for any help in advance!
Greg

supermop2000

Post by supermop2000 »

Just to add, I am aware of the V Bar mode, but would ideally like to have it in proper full screen and Whitecap manage the text. If it's not possible, I'll just use that and find something for the promotional text.

Thanks
Greg

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello supermop2000

As it appears you are using WhiteCap for commercial purposes no doubt you would have purchased a special licence for commercial use from SoundSpectrum, you would therefore need to contact them by clicking on the link below.

http://www.soundspectrum.com/support/contact.html

Regards BTT (Moderator)