Can't see any visualizations

Discussion forum for WhiteCap users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

Techzilla

Can't see any visualizations

Post by Techzilla »

I installed the trial version of WhiteCap into Windows Media Player on my computer running Vista. In the visualizations pane, I can select WhiteCap, but once I do I get nothing, the screen is black.

While WhiteCap is installed, I am also prevented from going to full-screen on Windows Media Player, but if I uninstall WhiteCap, I'm able to select full-screen again.

I uninstalled and reinstalled WhiteCap, but to no avail. I then tried uninstalling Windows Media Player, reinstalling WMP and WhiteCap after (fresh download of WhiteCap as well, just in case) and am having the exact same problem.

Are there compatability issues with Vista, or has anyone had the same problem? If so, any advice would be most welcome.

juxtiphi

Re: Can't see any visualizations

Post by juxtiphi »

Techzilla wrote:I installed the trial version of WhiteCap into Windows Media Player on my computer running Vista. In the visualizations pane, I can select WhiteCap, but once I do I get nothing, the screen is black.

While WhiteCap is installed, I am also prevented from going to full-screen on Windows Media Player, but if I uninstall WhiteCap, I'm able to select full-screen again.

I uninstalled and reinstalled WhiteCap, but to no avail. I then tried uninstalling Windows Media Player, reinstalling WMP and WhiteCap after (fresh download of WhiteCap as well, just in case) and am having the exact same problem.

Are there compatability issues with Vista, or has anyone had the same problem? If so, any advice would be most welcome.

Im not to good with vista issues contact support and open a support ticket they will be able to help you

http://www.soundspectrum.com/support/