Paid for renewal twice and no license code then just re-purchased still no license code

Discussion forum for G-Force users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

sonicmonki

Paid for renewal twice and no license code then just re-purchased still no license code

Post by sonicmonki »

hello I really like g force and have used it for years , I am writing on behalf of my friend who has also purchased and enjoyed g force for several years doesn’t have a forum ID or password ,he never created one .however as far back as March my friend
ReNEWED his g force TWICE but never got a renewed license code.He just re purchased now December 9 2020.we have submitted support related emails 4 different times and never hear back.Why is there no response?
Credit charge has been charged for these purchases each time , We have used his original purchase email ,,and two others just in case there was a problem.please advise.happy to send friends info to a sound force email where we get a response ,we have had no responses from any of the support queries we have sent . .we can verify the payments via his credit card records .thank you
space beyond the stars

BTT
Administrator

Re: Paid for renewal twice and no license code then just re-purchased still no license code

Post by BTT »

Hello sonicmonki

Very sorry to hear of your situation. I have today sent an email to Brandon of SoundSpectrum asking to get this resolved. It may take a few days for him to respond. If you do not get a response in a week please post again.
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

b.dwall
SoundSpectrum

Re: Paid for renewal twice and no license code then just re-purchased still no license code

Post by b.dwall »

Hi SonicMonki,

Please ask your friend to send me a support ticket again if he has not heard from me already. I may have already answered him. If not, let me know and we'll try to get this resolved as soon as possible.
SoundSpectrum.com | PLAN.tools | ArtIsInFormation.org