SoundSpectrum Updates

Discussion forum for G-Force users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

BTT
Administrator

SoundSpectrum Updates

Post by BTT »

Hello All

I have received several mails from forum members regarding updates to SoundSpectrum products so I have been in contact with Brandon (SoundSpectrum), below is part of Brandon's reply:-

I'm sure Drew will turn some attention to SS visuals again, I'm just not sure exactly when. The truth is, you should probably think of SS visuals as an art piece that can be extended by others. The dream was always that folks would be more excited to code and make new content... or to find ways (like you have) to improve the experience. The real way to get new content for your visual pleasures is to motivate others to make and share their work. G-Force, Aeon, etc. are all able to be modified and extended.

I think we will be able to get G-Force running in Unity 3D at some point soon, which means G-Force in VR would be right around the corner from that (available in PLAN).

Brandon
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

ShohS

Post by ShohS »

if g-force will be able to run using unity engine, can we expect g-force for the android platform in the near future?
Nut

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello ShohS

Check out the Plan website by clicking on the link below:-

https://www.plan-systems.org/

I believe you can ask questions in the ABOUT section. While your there watch the video, the guy with the beard is Andy.
Regards BTT

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello ShohS

As I know you have submitted configs to SoundSpectrum, and as it's looking increasingly unlikely there will not be any updates for some time if at all would you consider posting your configs on the forum for everyone to share?.
Regards BTT

ShohS

Post by ShohS »

well I was actually thinking of making my submissions exclusive to the forum to reward those who got to the forums
Nut