Too many computers?

Discussion forum for G-Force users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

markofkane

Too many computers?

Post by markofkane »

My G-Force license won't work on Windows 7 because it said I installed on too many computers. Can I get help with this or should I pay? I only use one computer. This happened after installed Windows 7.

Thanks!!

I don't know if I'm going to keep 7, so if I buy again, I may lose out.

juxtiphi

Re: Too many computers?

Post by juxtiphi »

markofkane wrote:My G-Force license won't work on Windows 7 because it said I installed on too many computers. Can I get help with this or should I pay? I only use one computer. This happened after installed Windows 7.

Thanks!!

I don't know if I'm going to keep 7, so if I buy again, I may lose out.

you should open a support ticket with soundspectrum tell them you are a beta tester and a moderator at the G-force forum and see what they say .

personally I am kinda bummed out about having to buy G-Force again, after moding here for like 2 years now but since I really enjoy GF I guess I'll have to.

markofkane

Post by markofkane »

Thanks, I'll try that.

markofkane

Post by markofkane »

Problem is solved!! 8)

Mykull

Post by Mykull »

How was your problem solved? I'm experiencing the same problem right now. I've been re-building several of my machines and installed G-Force a bunch of times in the last couple months. Now all of a sudden it will not install and tells me I have installed it on to many computers. Well they are all my computers and I only have two that I ever run G-Force on.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello Mykull

All SoundSpectrum products have a limited number of installs built into them. This is an Anti-Piracy measure. If you have a registered copy of any SoundSpectrum product, and you receive this message 'Too Many Computers', all you need to do is contact SoundSpectrum at the link below, and they will reset the number of times you have installed the program so that you may continue to use the product.

http://www.soundspectrum.com/support/contact.html

Regards BTT