Always on top option?

Discussion forum for G-Force users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

NeTo

Always on top option?

Post by NeTo »

I remember there was an "always on top" option on G-Force 2.4, or I'm mistaken? Where is that option now in G-Force 2.6.2? I have been looking at boot.txt but I found npthing so far.

Thanx in advance for any help given.

andy55
Site Admin

Re:

Post by andy55 »

There was, in fact, but I never heard much about it getting any use... there's been so much platform-dependent code to maintain lately, i try to drop stuff when no one is using it... I can add it backif you think it's a worthwhile feature.

andy

NeTo

Post by NeTo »

Well, actually I don't want to sound too demanding, so it's up to you. Personally I always used it, because I have G-Force resized to a small square, so I can see it when I'm coding or writing documents. I find nice to have the visualization sitting on a corner of the screen all the time :)

But if its too much work to mantain the code with it back again, I don't think you should bother.

Jonh2o

Re:

Post by Jonh2o »

andy55 wrote:There was, in fact, but I never heard much about it getting any use... there's been so much platform-dependent code to maintain lately, i try to drop stuff when no one is using it... I can add it backif you think it's a worthwhile feature.

andy

Why not just post the code so people that want it can just paste it into their boot file?...if it'd work... :)