decreasing sprite interval

Discussion forum for G-Force users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

skot

decreasing sprite interval

Post by skot »

I'm interested in decreasing the interval with which auto background sprites are loaded. I've played with the PREF_SPRITE_INTERVAL but it doesn't have much effect. Is there a way for me to bind to an event that will happen more frequently than the SS_TRACK_BEGIN_EVENT?
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Scott

andy55
Site Admin

Re: decreasing sprite interval

Post by andy55 »

skot wrote:I'm interested in decreasing the interval with which auto background sprites are loaded. I've played with the PREF_SPRITE_INTERVAL but it doesn't have much effect. Is there a way for me to bind to an event that will happen more frequently than the SS_TRACK_BEGIN_EVENT?
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Scott
Decreasing PREF_SPRITE_INTERVAL to, say, "60" would cause a new sprite every minute, so you should definitely notice a difference when you edit that value. Make sure you're editing the right prefs file--it's recently been moved for certain setups (run a search on your system for "G-Force Prefs").

and

nealsal

Post by nealsal »

Hi, unsophisticated user here. For a standard Win10 64 bit install, what is the path to G-Force Prefs where I can alter PREF-SPRITE-INTERVAL? Thanks.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello nealsal

Start/Your Name/App Data/Roaming/SoundSpectrum/G Force/Preferences (your player).
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.