DID YOU GUYS JUST GIVE UP WITH MAC ??

Discussion forum for G-Force users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

djskin

DID YOU GUYS JUST GIVE UP WITH MAC ??

Post by djskin »

I have been a very loyal Sound Spectrum customer for over 10 years using all of your viualizers on both my pcs and my macs... but it has been well over 2 years since your visualizers have worked correctly on a mac... none of the screensavers from any of your visualizers have workd at all on Mac for about 2 years also and you give false information to people on your website saying that the screensaver works on mac and i assure you that it does not for Aeon, Gforce, whitecap or soft skies all of them say to reinstall them on the mac screensaver option which does absolutely nothing but say it again (to re-install)... Anyway i have been extremely patient and paid for my license to be updated on my mac machines twice now to no avail... so if you not gonna bother fixing the mac issues then please let me know so that i dont waiste my money again this year too..

it seems like you guys dont really care about much of anything considering your last posts for sound spectrum updates and news is from 2019... if you guys are letting all this shit go like it appears you are then that is unfortunate cause you have really talented products that will be hard to replace.. does anyone know of a comparable program that works on the mac i can use ?

i wish you guys would put forth more of an effort to get things working back how they all used to .. that would be nice ...

BTT
Administrator

Re: DID YOU GUYS JUST GIVE UP WITH MAC ??

Post by BTT »

Hello djskin

As Michael Jackson once said "You are not Alone"

SoundSpectrum have not updated any of their programs to be compatible with either the latest version of Windows or Mac, and they have no intention of doing so. Basically SoundSpectrum is dead and gone (very sad), and there are no employees working for them. There is no point in renewing your subscription as you will only get what you have now, your current activation code will still activate though.
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

juxtiphi

Post by juxtiphi »

To tell the truth I am completely surprised that this website is still active considering the fact that they have for all intents and purposes have quit on these products.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello juxtiphi
juxtiphi wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:49 pm
To tell the truth I am completely surprised that this website is still active considering the fact that they have for all intents and purposes have quit on these products.
I would also question the legality of all sections of the SoundSpectrum website. The information given and various claims made (including updates) etc whilst still taking peoples money for out of date and non supported programs is in my opinion getting close to fraud.
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

gadgetboy

Post by gadgetboy »

Every once in a while I come back to the forum to see if anything turns around.

I have had a couple other products go this way, where the owners dropped off from an amazingly good product with passionate fans in the wake. One was an electronic screen you hang on the wall like a picture. It was way ahead of its time. The other was an iPhone game called Hero Academy. The Reddit is still active after 5 years or more of the game not existing. Sad to see. But then real world things happen to people that we might not be aware of.