Aeon 4.1 Graphics setting defaulting to "Moderate"

Discussion forum for Aeon users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

ZANZCAT

Post by ZANZCAT »

Hello. So happy for the update so the program works with Itunes again! Thank you. One minor issue seems to be the graphic settings do not seem to save after use. For example after I start the program and access the settings it is necessary to switch the graphics setting from "Moderate" to "Best" every time I start the program. Is there a way to permanently save this setting?

Thanks again for the awesome program. :D

juxtiphi

Re: Aeon 4.1 Graphics setting defaulting to "Moderate&

Post by juxtiphi »

ZANZCAT wrote:Hello. So happy for the update so the program works with Itunes again! Thank you. One minor issue seems to be the graphic settings do not seem to save after use. For example after I start the program and access the settings it is necessary to switch the graphics setting from "Moderate" to "Best" every time I start the program. Is there a way to permanently save this setting?

Thanks again for the awesome program. :D
Hi ZANCAT

I am not seeing this behavior. There is no way to "save" it as a choice. All you should have to do is set it and forget it. I don't know why it's reverting on you.

There is a new version Of Aeon posted. Download, install and see if this bug is still happening for you.

ZANZCAT

Post by ZANZCAT »

Thanks for your reply and assistance! I did uninstall and reinstall the latest version from your website.(4.1 8204 64bit) And I am still having the same problem. I've realized it is not just the "graphic" setting but in fact >all< settings which are reverting. (i.e. prevent display sleep, check for updates, etc.) If I x out, or Control T to close out and then reopen, it is necessary to redo the settings.

I've done some further checking. Interestingly the Aeon standalone program is saving selections just fine. It is only when using Itunes visualizer that I am having the problem. I don't know if it is a factor, but I am using the Platinum version of the software with the latest version of Itunes (12.7.5.9), on Windows 10 with the latest updates. Any further assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you, zanzcat

juxtiphi

Re: Aeon 4.1 Graphics setting defaulting to "Moderate&q

Post by juxtiphi »

ZANZCAT wrote:Thanks for your reply and assistance! I did uninstall and reinstall the latest version from your website.(4.1 8204 64bit) And I am still having the same problem. I've realized it is not just the "graphic" setting but in fact >all< settings which are reverting. (i.e. prevent display sleep, check for updates, etc.) If I x out, or Control T to close out and then reopen, it is necessary to redo the settings.

I've done some further checking. Interestingly the Aeon standalone program is saving selections just fine. It is only when using Itunes visualizer that I am having the problem. I don't know if it is a factor, but I am using the Platinum version of the software with the latest version of Itunes (12.7.5.9), on Windows 10 with the latest updates. Any further assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you, zanzcat
Are you running windows or mac?

I ask this because if its a mac its probably something with itunes. If it's windows I don't know what it could be. I am having trouble myself with the G-force toolbar not lighting up even after making sure it has access to the internet.

If you are on Windows then try using windows media player or install another media player like winamp set up the vis and see if the same behavior is exhibited. If it turns out that it is then I suggest you open a support ticket especially if you run a mac.

https://www.soundspectrum.com/support/contact.html