screenshots

Discussion forum for Aeon users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

jorilalbima

screenshots

Post by jorilalbima »

Hi, I just upgrade Aeon but don't know how to take screenshots, does anybody know how to do this? :(

juxtiphi

Re: screenshots

Post by juxtiphi »

jorilalbima wrote:Hi, I just upgrade Aeon but don't know how to take screenshots, does anybody know how to do this? :(
Hi jorilalbima

if you want to take a screenshot with Aeon mouse over the screen and right click. when the UI comes up look at the bottom of the screen and you will see some icons click the one that looks like a camera to take a screen shot. it will be saved to your desktop.

or you can look at the keyboard and use this key ` no shift involved. its the key located next to the number 1 key

jorilalbima

Re: screenshots

Post by jorilalbima »

juxtiphi wrote:
jorilalbima wrote:Hi, I just upgrade Aeon but don't know how to take screenshots, does anybody know how to do this? :(
Hi jorilalbima

if you want to take a screenshot with Aeon mouse over the screen and right click. when the UI comes up look at the bottom of the screen and you will see some icons click the one that looks like a camera to take a screen shot. it will be saved to your desktop.

or you can look at the keyboard and use this key ` no shift involved. its the key located next to the number 1 key
:shock: Thank you for your help.

Batbox

Post by Batbox »

I have this question as well. I have tried the `key, nothing happens. (aeon standalone, mac os x, swedish keyboard, on my keboard it is next to backspace and requires that I press the shift key). Also, there is no icon looking like a camera :-(
( I think that I have tried all the keys, no key results in a screen shot. I can take a screenshot in windowed mode, using the context menu. But I use Aeon in full-screen mode mostly.)
-------
The computer is your friend. Trust the computer.

juxtiphi

Post by juxtiphi »

Batbox wrote:I have this question as well. I have tried the `key, nothing happens. (aeon standalone, mac os x, swedish keyboard, on my keboard it is next to backspace and requires that I press the shift key). Also, there is no icon looking like a camera :-(
( I think that I have tried all the keys, no key results in a screen shot. I can take a screenshot in windowed mode, using the context menu. But I use Aeon in full-screen mode mostly.)
Hi Batbox

I can confirm that you can take a screenshot using the ` key without shift. I just took fresh screenshots.

I can also confirm that the camera button does not seem to be visible. I don't what happened to it.

It's not ideal but if you have the patience you can still take screenshots via the context menu when in fullscreen but you have to learn where it is because even though it doesn't show (it flickers) it is there on screen and can be used to take screenshot and enter/exit fullscreen if you know where it is.