V-Bar

Discussion forum for Aeon users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

Derek

V-Bar

Post by Derek »

Hello!
A couple of questions before I decide to buy the platinum version or not.
Is it possible to have the V-Bar cover your entire desktop? If not, how large can the V-Bar be set/sized? I notice a transparency slider, can you set transparency so you can see your desktop behind the visualization?
Thanks!
:)

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello Derek

The only information I could find relating to the V-Bar:-

How do I adjust the V-Bar audio input settings?

You can select the V-Bar audio source and sensitivity by right-clicking on the V-Bar and then selecting from the appropriate selections (On Mac OS, use the V-Bar settings window). The audio input sources listed are several "Sound Generator" modes (which simulate a sound source) followed by sources supplied by your hardware. On Windows, there typically is a "stereo mix" audio source that allows the V-Bar to react to the sound produced by other applications on your computer. Please note that you may need to increase the audio source's output volume level in order to see a visual response in the V-Bar (you can also increase the V-Bar's "Audio Sensitivity" settings to boost the V-Bar's audio reactivity).

To obtain the answers to your questions contact SoundSpectrum:-

http://www.soundspectrum.com/support/contact.html

Regards BTT

juxtiphi

Re: V-Bar

Post by juxtiphi »

Derek wrote:Hello!
A couple of questions before I decide to buy the platinum version or not.
Is it possible to have the V-Bar cover your entire desktop? If not, how large can the V-Bar be set/sized? I notice a transparency slider, can you set transparency so you can see your desktop behind the visualization?
Thanks!

Hi Derek

you can resize the V-bar window by placing the mouse over the edge of the vis window and then drag it to the size you want.

be careful, on my computer when I resize the V-bar vis window it pushes all my desktop icons over to my extended desktop and they dont come back after shutting the V-bar.

not sure why it does that.

Derek

Thanks!

Post by Derek »

Thanks for all the input re: V-Bar resizing!
Anyone know about the transparency aspect?
Thanks again!
:)

juxtiphi

Re: Thanks!

Post by juxtiphi »

Derek wrote:Thanks for all the input re: V-Bar resizing!
Anyone know about the transparency aspect?
Thanks again!
To my knowledge there are no transparency options for the V-Bar