A small bug with the new BETA.

Discussion forum for Aeon users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

DireWolf

A small bug with the new BETA.

Post by DireWolf »

Not sure what spurred this on but since I started it up today entering full screen with alt/shit + Return works fine but does not work for exiting.

What happens is it pops to the desktop like normal but then goes straight back to the full screen, Basically you are locked into full screen can not even alt+tab out or anything. Was a bit worried I would have to put the old version back as it was a bit of a show stopper however I found that holding ALT+F4 instead of shift+enter worked fine.

Don't know where you want feedback for the beta but here it is anyway.
Almost seems like its sending the keystrokes twice.

Windows 7 x64 + Winamp.

Should be an easy fix. Cheer's

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello DireWolf

You really need to report this to Andy (SoundSpectrum) so he is made aware of this issue before the full release.

There may have been instructions that came with the BETA of how to contact him.

Regards BTT

juxtiphi

Re: A small bug with the new BETA.

Post by juxtiphi »

DireWolf wrote:Not sure what spurred this on but since I started it up today entering full screen with alt/shit + Return works fine but does not work for exiting.

What happens is it pops to the desktop like normal but then goes straight back to the full screen, Basically you are locked into full screen can not even alt+tab out or anything. Was a bit worried I would have to put the old version back as it was a bit of a show stopper however I found that holding ALT+F4 instead of shift+enter worked fine.

Don't know where you want feedback for the beta but here it is anyway.
Almost seems like its sending the keystrokes twice.

Windows 7 x64 + Winamp.

Should be an easy fix. Cheer's

Hello Direwolf, would you be the same Direwolf from the Traders Den? If not welcome to the SS forums anyway :)

DireWolf

Post by DireWolf »

@juxtiphi

No that's not me. Had to Google it to see what you were referring to.

@BTT

I will contact him about the issue, Didn't notice that at first in the email cause I was too excited to try it out.