Manually Scripting Aeon Scenes - How To?

Discussion forum for Aeon users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

europium

Manually Scripting Aeon Scenes - How To?

Post by europium »

I liked Aeon immediately and saw right away that it has potential way beyond life as a mere-but-impressive audio visualiser. One thing I wish Aeon did have is a powerful scripting language. It actually may, AFAIK, but what I can find of documentation is more a tease than a guide. I'm not faulting you guys because I realise this is a new product and you don't have the resources of M$, but please, please somebody! Andy? - you sent me the source code to G-Force a long time ago [which I have shared with absolutely no-one], would you be willing to share some of Aeon's internal docs as well? I'd be more than happy to sign an NDA witnessed by Bog himself if necessary - I've got some ideas for an interface to choreograph Aeon's behaviour as well as some for offline production of very high rez, music-sync'd video footage on less-than-optimal hardware. I'd like to bounce these ideas off you - you being willing of course and I promise not to waste your time.

Nice work, you guys!

Robert E.
Texas[/i]

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello europium

Probably not the kind of advanced information your looking for but worth checking out:-

http://www.soundspectrum-forums.com/vie ... php?t=7601

You can contact Andy here:-

http://www.soundspectrum.com/support/

Regards BTT

DireWolf

Post by DireWolf »

Look at the sticky in this forum. You have scene development info that is pretty thorough.

Have fun :)

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello DireWolf

and.....that's where my link sends him / her too.

Regards BTT

Director

Post by Director »

Hey that'd be awesome to get more content from other authors (just for variety), if I had any concept of maths I'd have a go myself, but alas I must wait upon others for that. :)