Cannot access Aeons menu in WMC 64 bit

Discussion forum for Aeon users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

juxtiphi

Cannot access Aeons menu in WMC 64 bit

Post by juxtiphi »

I finally got WMC set up and Aeon runs fine except that when I try and access the settings by right clicking the screen WMC automatically shuts out Aeon and goies to its own options

has anyone been able to access the settings in Aeon in WMC 64bit?

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello juxtiphi

Information published by SoundSpectrum.

How do I change settings for Windows Media Center?

Because Windows Media Center operates in a full screen environment and doesn't pass mouse clicks or keystrokes to the currently running music visualizer, there is no easy way to change any of the settings. So if you need to change your Media Center settings, you'll need to edit your Aeon Media Center prefs file with a text editor:

1.Ensure that WMC is exited and open your Aeon preference files (for Windows XP, located in C:\Documents and Settings\USER_NAME\ Application Data\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\ and for Windows Vista and Windows 7 in C:\Users\USER_NAME\ AppData\Roaming\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\.

2.Save your changes and start Windows Media Center and Aeon.

Regards BTT

juxtiphi

Post by juxtiphi »

BTT wrote:Hello juxtiphi

Information published by SoundSpectrum.

How do I change settings for Windows Media Center?

Because Windows Media Center operates in a full screen environment and doesn't pass mouse clicks or keystrokes to the currently running music visualizer, there is no easy way to change any of the settings. So if you need to change your Media Center settings, you'll need to edit your Aeon Media Center prefs file with a text editor:

1.Ensure that WMC is exited and open your Aeon preference files (for Windows XP, located in C:\Documents and Settings\USER_NAME\ Application Data\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\ and for Windows Vista and Windows 7 in C:\Users\USER_NAME\ AppData\Roaming\SoundSpectrum\Aeon\.

2.Save your changes and start Windows Media Center and Aeon.

Regards BTT

Thanks BTT!! I will try that :D