Api for sending Trackinfomation

Discussion forum for Aeon users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

PaulTheClown

Api for sending Trackinfomation

Post by PaulTheClown »

Hello,

i just want to know if there is a way to send some information to aeon that get displayed?
E.G. When i change a track in WinAmp -> Aeon will display track information.

Is there a way to send (json data) those information via curl or socket or local file?
Reason is quite simple, when i stream i want to show new follower, subs, etc with aeon (choosing the effect would be also nice).

I use the Pro/Stand alone editon.

Thanks for any answer

Paul

BTT
Administrator

Re: Api for sending Trackinfomation

Post by BTT »

Hello PaulTheClown

i just want to know if there is a way to send some information to aeon that get displayed?

I would say no unless you or someone you know has a good knowledge of Python, and that's not me.

Reason is quite simple, when i stream i want to show new follower, subs, etc with aeon (choosing the effect would be also nice).

You need to have a commercial license and written permission from SoundSpectrum to do this. You also have to display credits for SoundSpectrum during any performance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G-Force as a Standlone Application

Although G-Force runs as a visual plugin inside audio players such as iTunes, it can also run as a standalone application that can visualize any sound source. This is essential when you want to visualize audio from a live performance or social event using a microphone or an audio line-in input.

Use & Terms

In general, you can use G-Force for private, non-commercial events at no cost, but you must contact us for a commercial license if you want to use G-Force in any commercial, official, or public capacity. This software is the art of Drew O’Meara, and we can’t keep our doors open without community support. Kindly see the license agreement for details and terms of use.

https://www.soundspectrum.com/support/contact.html
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.