Where Are Updates?

Discussion forum for G-Force users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

BTT
Administrator

Where Are Updates?

Post by BTT »

Hello All - seems ages since there were any updates for SS products, hope they will soon release some with plenty of new content.
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

ozbeats

Post by ozbeats »

Just renewed 3 my licenses for Aeon, Whitecap and G-Force.... love to support the SS team and enjoy the all of the benefits and entertainment....

One of those benefits for licensed users being 12 months worth of updates.....

If updates are only released bi-annually then the most a 12 month license can benefit from is may 1 or 2 updates at most under the recent update timeline.

6 months between updates doesn't bother me excessively, but it may be a different story to new customers or anxious licensed users. Updates might seem scarce or a rarity for them to obtain... a little

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello ozbeats

It's not really updates such as new features etc I was hoping for it's more on having new content such as WaveShapes etc etc.....
Regards BTT

ozbeats

Post by ozbeats »

True BTT,

I think both new content and feature/coding updates both have a place in the release versions.
Either or both is better than neither.

DanPin

Post by DanPin »

I don't know if it's because SoundSpectrum's product updates are in mostly inactive development status, or if they're just too busy to keep working on updates. Speaking of new content, while I've clearly not used G-Force on the desktop for months I still have own content I might be able to submit.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello DanPin - If SS do not include your sumissions in the next update maybe you would consider making them available by way of the forum for everyone to share.
Regards BTT