G-Force Toolbar works in WMP but not Standalone

Discussion forum for G-Force users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

jonnfb

G-Force Toolbar works in WMP but not Standalone

Post by jonnfb »

In Windows 10, for Windows Media Player, the G-Force Toolbar is fully functional in WMP. But in the Standalone version, all fields of the toolbar are empty, lights are red not green, and under Toolbar Preferences > Control G-Force Target is a greyed out indication" "Searching for G-Force" that never connects.
In my Norton Firewall, G-Force is allowed. Or I even temporarily turn Firewall off which still makes no difference.
Audio in for Standalone is external through the microphone with Sound control Panel for Recording set to Microphone > Properties > Listen. Also Levels and boost are ok.
Have also tried variations in selecting through SoundSpectrum Audio Cable.
Nothing turns the Toolbar on, and I really need to select variations through the Toolbar.

juxtiphi

Re: G-Force Toolbar works in WMP but not Standalone

Post by juxtiphi »

jonnfb wrote:In Windows 10, for Windows Media Player, the G-Force Toolbar is fully functional in WMP. But in the Standalone version, all fields of the toolbar are empty, lights are red not green, and under Toolbar Preferences > Control G-Force Target is a greyed out indication" "Searching for G-Force" that never connects.
In my Norton Firewall, G-Force is allowed. Or I even temporarily turn Firewall off which still makes no difference.
Audio in for Standalone is external through the microphone with Sound control Panel for Recording set to Microphone > Properties > Listen. Also Levels and boost are ok.
Have also tried variations in selecting through SoundSpectrum Audio Cable.
Nothing turns the Toolbar on, and I really need to select variations through the Toolbar.
Jonnfb

You may be using the 64bit standalone exe instead of the 32bit. Go to Program files Soundspectrum - G-force folder and start G-force with the 32bit exe and the toolbar will light up.

jonnfb

Post by jonnfb »

Thank you so much juxtiphi.
Located the 32 bit version, sent a shortcut of it to my desktop.
Works full functioning.
Yeah ! ! !

juxtiphi

Post by juxtiphi »

jonnfb wrote:Thank you so much juxtiphi.
Located the 32 bit version, sent a shortcut of it to my desktop.
Works full functioning.
Yeah ! ! !
Nice!