G-Force Gold - install file broken

Discussion forum for G-Force users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

HCL_oNe

G-Force Gold - install file broken

Post by HCL_oNe »

Hello,

last 10-12 years, i bought G-Force twice respectively with 1 year license. In my opinion still the best visualizer ever!
My license key is valid to install G-Force Gold 5.8.3 as licensed full version. But online support is over.

Problem:

My G-Force Gold install file (got this from soundspectrum support, when i bought G-Force) is broken.
Can only find install files for the trial version. But it seems not to be possible to enter my licence key there.

So my question(s):

Would you give me a link for downloading an install file with 'full version support'?
Or would you resend me this file to my email account?

Would be nice. :)

greetings
Georges

juxtiphi

Re: G-Force Gold - install file broken

Post by juxtiphi »

HCL_oNe wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:35 pm
Hello,

last 10-12 years, i bought G-Force twice respectively with 1 year license. In my opinion still the best visualizer ever!
My license key is valid to install G-Force Gold 5.8.3 as licensed full version. But online support is over.

Problem:

My G-Force Gold install file (got this from soundspectrum support, when i bought G-Force) is broken.
Can only find install files for the trial version. But it seems not to be possible to enter my licence key there.

So my question(s):

Would you give me a link for downloading an install file with 'full version support'?
Or would you resend me this file to my email account?

Would be nice. :)

greetings
Georges
If you have a valid key then copy and paste the address below into your browser and download G-Force form the source. I believe its still alive.
https://www.soundspectrum.com/support/download_products.html

HCL_oNe

Post by HCL_oNe »

Thanks for this quick answer.
License is registered, but:

"The license code entered has expired and no longer has access to updates. Please visit the license renewal page to renew your license."

And for the 'renewal licencse code' option, I need to buy G-Force Platinum.

The registered e-mail address and G-Force license code entered have been verified, however, your license code has been expired for an extended period of time. As a valued customer, we would like to provide you with the offer below to purchase a renewed G-Force license at a discount.

HCL_oNe

Post by HCL_oNe »

Another option:

Maybe somebody is able to download the G-Force Gold install file (v5.8.3 for WMP) or someone has this file still downloaded, would this person be so nice to send me that?

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello HCL_oNe

Give me a few days and I will try to help you.
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello HCL_oNe

SoundSpectrum dropped the Gold version of G-Force sometime ago, that's the reason your licence code is not accepted. With regards to another forum member sending you a a copy of the program that would be in breach of their licence agreement, and your licence code would still not activate the program. Unfortunately, you will have to purchase the Platinum version. You could try upgrading from Gold to Platinum maybe at a reduced price by copy & paste this link into your browser.

https://www.soundspectrum.com/support/upgrade_gold.html
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.