How do I write my own scenes?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SoundSpectrum Forums Forum Index :: Aeon General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanPin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:59 pm    Post subject: How do I write my own scenes? Reply with quote

I just purchased a new laptop, and Aeon is working fine. However, since I've been working with G-Force for a long time, I want to know how I can write my own scenes for Aeon.

This can be a complicated process, since I don't know Python (a programming language the software uses). The main parts of a scene are 3D objects, colormaps, and effects.

Can any of you tell me the basics of writing a scene in Python? Help is much appreciated.
BTT
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: How do I write my own scenes? Reply with quote

Hello DanPin

DanPin wrote:
This can be a complicated process, since I don't know Python (a programming language the software uses)..

You have answered your own question. You need to learn Python.

Carry out a Google search and you will find websites that for a fee will teach you all you need to know how to program using Python.

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SoundSpectrum Forums Forum Index :: Aeon General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: