Invalid Licence Code upon install (G-Force Platinum) ?????

Discussion forum for G-Force users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

JezUK

Invalid Licence Code upon install (G-Force Platinum) ?????

Post by JezUK »

Are you serious ?

I've just purchased G-Force and am doing a simple copy/paste of the Licence Code and it is saying I haven't entered a valid licence code.....

That's impossible.

This is the 2nd time today I've experienced issues with Licence Code Validation (earlier I purchased WhiteCap and that was failing in Server connection errors on your side).

Please can someone help - it's very annoying when you can't get to use a piece of software you've paid for and know you'll enjoy.....

JezUK

Post by JezUK »

No I'm not.

If I were, I would not be able to download my Pro copy of G-Force Pro (because you need the Licence Code to do that).

I am copying and pasting the code from the email I received for the software in question.

I own WhiteCap Pro and now G-Force Pro too.

And I am not mixing them up.

Nor am I mistyping.

Nor am I including extra characters.

I tried last night when I purchased G-Force and I have tried first thing this morning.

Says the same thing.

"You did not enter a valid licence code. Please check that you have entered it correctly".

My internet connection is perfect.

JezUK

Post by JezUK »

???????????????????????????????????????

Anyone from Soundspectrum care to help a paying customer use the software he has paid for ?????

I've just tried again and it's failed againg - it MUST be your Licencing servers or something.

DanPin

Post by DanPin »

JezUK wrote:???????????????????????????????????????

Anyone from Soundspectrum care to help a paying customer use the software he has paid for ?????

I've just tried again and it's failed againg - it MUST be your Licencing servers or something.
Try contacting SoundSpectrum:
http://www.soundspectrum.com/support/contact.html

It could be because that their servers are down or you might have your firewall or antivirus software enabled.

JezUK

Post by JezUK »

I have contacted them.

But not only do they not reply, and their 'online' chat shows them unavailable too.

I have been a customer of this software since 2008 and I'm very frustrated by all of this to be honest.

I've tried with and without Firewall software running - it makes no difference.
Last edited by JezUK on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

JezUK

Post by JezUK »

No !!!

There are two Licence codes and I'm using the 'right' one - if I weren't, it would tell me so (I've tried it and that's what happens).

JezUK

Post by JezUK »

I've done that.

And a .exe file would NEVER work, not even partially, were it to be in any way incomplete.

Thanks for all your help - but I guess I'll have to wait for support to get in touch.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello JezUK

Have just read your first post. First let me apologise for the issues you are experiencing. Second, I have just contacted SoundSpectrum asking them to respond to your post either here on the forum or privately. I know it must be very frustrating not being able to use the programs you have purchased. Third, SoundSpectrum are a fair and honest company, and they will do whatever it takes to resolve this problem quickly.
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

b.dwall
SoundSpectrum

Network Outage -- License Validation Server Temporarily Down

Post by b.dwall »

Currently, our license validation server is experiencing an unexpected outage. We have someone working on it, and the validation server should be back up shortly.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Will post here once fixed.
SoundSpectrum.com | PLAN.tools | ArtIsInFormation.org

JezUK

Post by JezUK »

Thanks SoundSpectrum,

At least it's being looked into and dealt with.

Look forward to installing my software real soon :)

b.dwall
SoundSpectrum

Post by b.dwall »

Hi JezUK,

We are getting it fixed as quickly as possible! Sorry about that, I know it is frustrating to have to wait for something you expect to happen at near light speed. Can you please contact me via our support contact form? I would love to address your specific inquiry and need some information from you to do so.

https://www.soundspectrum.com/support/contact.html
JezUK wrote:Thanks SoundSpectrum,

At least it's being looked into and dealt with.

Look forward to installing my software real soon :)
SoundSpectrum.com | PLAN.tools | ArtIsInFormation.org

JezUK

Post by JezUK »

Hi Bran,

I'm pretty sure I did send a message via the support page (don't have a ticket number because I think I deleted the email at my end).

No worries, I'll send one again.

Kindest regards,

Jez

JezUK

Post by JezUK »

Hi Bran,

I send you a new Ticket - no. 66663.

Many thanks.

Kindest regards,

Jez

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello JezUK

You should receive an email soon from Brandon. G-Force is an amazing experience, it's well worth the delay. Let us know your thoughts when it's up and running.
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

JezUK

Post by JezUK »

BTT wrote:Hello JezUK

G-Force is an amazing experience, it's well worth the delay. Let us know your thoughts when it's up and running.
Thanks - I have been a customer since 2008/9 - I've only recently renewed because I want the same experience when listening to music other than via MediaMonkey (eg via the web).

I know I'm going to love it :)

I'll keep you posted :)

Thanks.