How can I insert an Image in the G-Force Discussion?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SoundSpectrum Forums Forum Index :: SoundSpectrum General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharok

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:13 pm    Post subject: How can I insert an Image in the G-Force Discussion? Reply with quote

I'd like to insert an image into the G-force discussion forum from my PC, but I cannot do that.
I start the process by using [img] and after I copy and paste the image directory I add [/img]. But the image never shows up either with preview or after submission.
It shows that I need to use "http://" and I don't know how to do it since my image is in the "C:" drirectory.

Would you please show me the steps for inserting an image?
BTT
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello sharok

Do you mean you want a image as an avatar?

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.
sharok

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTT wrote:
Hello sharok

Hi BTT,
No, I mean I cannot insert an image in the content of my message.
How can I do that?

Thanks
juxtiphi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sharok wrote:
BTT wrote:
Hello sharok

Hi BTT,
How can I do that?

Thanks

Hi Sharok

If you want to insert an image into your post first you need to upload it to a an image hosting site like imigur or other and then you copy the url and when you make your post if you look at the top row of post options you will see a little box that says IMG, you click it and then paste the url and then click img again to close the tags. See below. Always preview your post to make sure it looks the way you want it too.

[img]urlblah blah blah[/img]

I always used photobucket because it was free but now all my images in all the places I posted them including this forum are gone because PB now wants users to pay $400 a year for third party image hosting even though they have leveled your free page with ads.
sharok

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

juxtiphi wrote:
sharok wrote:
BTT wrote:
Hello sharok

Hi BTT,
How can I do that?

Thanks

Hi Sharok

If you want to insert an image into your post first you need to upload it to a an image hosting site like imigur or other and then you copy the url and when you make your post if you look at the top row of post options you will see a little box that says IMG, you click it and then paste the url and then click img again to close the tags. See below. Always preview your post to make sure it looks the way you want it too.

[img]urlblah blah blah[/img]

I always used photobucket because it was free but now all my images in all the places I posted them including this forum are gone because PB now wants users to pay $400 a year for third party image hosting even though they have leveled your free page with ads.

Thank you very much for the directions. It worked. I used imgur for this purpose.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SoundSpectrum Forums Forum Index :: SoundSpectrum General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: