Tone down brightness?

Discussion forum for Aeon users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

beeblebrox

Tone down brightness?

Post by beeblebrox »

New to Aeon, (though early adopter of GForce years ago) needing to know how to get rid of bright flashing effects.

In GForce one could edit the color maps to make the visualization very subtle.

But when I look at the colormaps in Aeon they may have zero light colors yet the scenes still have bright moments as if the brightness is set elsewhere and not in the map. Is there any way to limit how bright the visualizations get?

I still want them to be responsive at loud moments, just not so obnoxiously bright.

Thanks!

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello beeblebrox

I think your question needs to be answered by SoundSpectrum. Click on the link below and open a support ticket.

http://www.soundspectrum.com/support/contact.html
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

beeblebrox

Post by beeblebrox »

BTT wrote:Hello beeblebrox

I think your question needs to be answered by SoundSpectrum. Click on the link below and open a support ticket.

http://www.soundspectrum.com/support/contact.html
It was submitted but I was hoping someone might know off the top on how to reduce the brightness intensity.

Thanks

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello beeblebrox

To be honest I don't remember this question ever being asked before which is probably why no one has posted a work around. Hence my suggestion to contact SoundSpectrum. I really hope they can sort this for you, and if so perhaps you would be so kind as to post the solution should anyone else have the same issue.
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.