Why I cant dowload Whitecap 6.3.1.?

Discussion forum for WhiteCap users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

DJSiete

Why I cant dowload Whitecap 6.3.1.?

Post by DJSiete »

Hello i had (have) Whitecap 6.3.1. in my macbook pro but i had to downgrade from Yosemite to Mavericks and i wiped out the hard drive, now i want to dowload Whitecap again but i cant i have a message saying that my license code has expired. Do i need to pay for a license code every single year?
I received a code with a coupon in my email to upgrade, i do not need or want to upgrade right now, i have no money.
So what can i do? Im just using Whitecap every now and then...

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello DJSiete

In this type of situation you need to ask SoundSpectrum to re-send your license code. Click on the link below, fill in the details, and you should receive your license code.

http://www.soundspectrum.com/support/re ... cense.html
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

DJSiete

Post by DJSiete »

I just did what you said but Soundspectrum sent me the same code that i had.

I got a (red) massage that says "The license code entered has expired and no longer has access to updates. Please visit the license renewal page to renew your license.

BTT wrote:Hello DJSiete

In this type of situation you need to ask SoundSpectrum to re-send your license code. Click on the link below, fill in the details, and you should receive your license code.

http://www.soundspectrum.com/support/re ... cense.html

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello DJSiete

In that case your licence has probably expired, and you will need to re-new. If your using the program for commercial purposes you will need to buy a commercial license. In your profile you describe yourself as a mobile DJ.
Regards BTT

DJSiete

Post by DJSiete »

BTT wrote:Hello DJSiete

In that case your licence has probably expired, and you will need to re-new. If your using the program for commercial purposes you will need to buy a commercial license. In your profile you describe yourself as a mobile DJ.
I had to re-new and yes i am a DJ but i do not use the software out of my room, tbh i only use the whitecap once in a while.

To do my sets i am using Serato SL and Mixmergency, i do not neet to use whitecap for that, im a video disc jockey not a disco jockey, i am using video edits from a few video dj pools.

Thanks for your help.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello DJSiete

Now that you have a new license make sure you keep a record of it somewhere safe so that if the same situation happens again you will not have the same problem. I keep all my user names and license codes on a USB stick.
Regards BTT