Any News or Updates???

Discussion forum for Aeon users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

juxtiphi

Re: AEON PRO LISCENSE

Post by juxtiphi »

george wrote:HI FRANK,
sorry i have to write in this reply, but ive sent quite a few emails over the last several years and several posts on this forum and i have gotten zero answers about purchasing a pro license for aeon. im a club designer [audio, visual and lighting] and i love using aeon for club djs. I even notified soundspectrum that i was going to use the unlicensed version for public use because they absolutely would not respond to me, again zero response. very frustrating. Not only because the un-pro version is annoying in a pro setting but because soundspectrum doesn't seem to care about customer service or selling premium liscensing... that makes zero sense to me. i have used other visualizer programs as well, but none of them are as cool and simple as Aeon. Ive been told on this forum that the SS guys are great at customer service, that was over a year ago, still nothing.. and now i have a client who would really like to upgrade to a pro version with more control and custom text ability but no one responds to me...

can you help
thanks
george
That's a bummer. There really is no recourse except to keep waiting until they respond, eventually. Since it's the holidays I do not expect a response any time soon.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if BTT doesn't change your login name. He is very strict where spam is concerned and your name is literally a link to your website.

:D

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello George

I have changed your user name as it was promoting a business.

Regarding the massive delay in you not receiving a response to your many emails I apologize on behalf of SoundSpectrum, really it's not the way they go about their business. I cannot offer you any explanation but I have today Saturday the 19th December sent an email to SoundSpectrum asking them to respond to your post. Monday will be the earliest they will reply.

(Thanks juxtiphi)
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

FrankN

Post by FrankN »

Hi George,

Thanks for writing.

How have you tried to reach out to us? Did you use the link below?

- https://www.soundspectrum.com/support/contact.html

I take customer service very seriously, so I'm very sorry that you haven't been able to contact us. If I didn't reply, it almost certainly means I never got your message.

If you used the above link to contact me before, and had difficulty, you can contact me by emailing me at fnetscher AT soundspectrum DOT com. You can also reach me by clicking on the "We're here to help!" dialogue on the right side of nearly every page of our site. Please let me know if you have tried those methods, too. We will find a way to communicate, I'm sure of it.