Any News or Updates???

Discussion forum for Aeon users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

sharok

Any News or Updates???

Post by sharok »

Hi BTT,

Is there any news regarding G-Force or Aeon?

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello sharok

Hope you are well.

Several members have asked me the same question. SoundSpectrum seem to be a little reluctant about responding. Have yourself a read of Andy's post here:-

http://www.soundspectrum-forums.com/vie ... php?t=8034
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

sharok

Post by sharok »

BTT wrote:Hello sharok

Hope you are well.

Several members have asked me the same question. SoundSpectrum seem to be a little reluctant about responding. Have yourself a read of Andy's post here:-

http://www.soundspectrum-forums.com/vie ... php?t=8034
Good Morning BTT,

I'm doing OK. Busy with work and surviving.

How are you doing? I hope everything's going well for you.

I read Andy's post. It seems like they're still busy with the mobile version. I just hope they wont forget about Aeon/G-Force updates.

The last time we talked to Andy, he said he'll fix the Aeon stuttering issue when he gets a chance. I hope he'll be able to fix it this year.

Again, we have to wait and see.

FrankN

Post by FrankN »

Hi Sharok,

The stuttering issue has been fixed. In Settings, select Frame Sync Mode, and then select Sync with Display Refresh.

Please let me know if there's anything else that I can help you with!

sharok

Post by sharok »

Hi Frank,

How are you doing?

I just tested it on my laptop and it works PERFECT.

IMHO, This was the BEST upgrade you could've given me.

Frank, I cannot thank you enough for fixing this issue.

Please thank Andy for me.

At least I wont be harassing you anymore. :P

sharok

Post by sharok »

Good Morning Frank,

I spent a couple of hours with Aeon yesterday and watch all the scenes . I just wanted to give you an update on Aeon using frame sync mode.

It doesn't pause between the transitions as it used to. It still happens to just a couple of scenes. But much much much better than before.

I'm very happy with it.

Many thanks again.

FrankN

Post by FrankN »

That's great! I'm glad I could help! It's users like you that motivate us to keep going!

Why don't you tell your friends about us? Or share our Facebook page, or write a short blog about us? These kinds of personal recommendations really help small businesses like ours.

And finally, send me a report on the Scenes that you're still having issues with at our support ticket site (https://www.soundspectrum.com/support/contact.html).

Enjoy Aeon!

sharok

Post by sharok »

FrankN wrote:That's great! I'm glad I could help! It's users like you that motivate us to keep going!

Why don't you tell your friends about us? Or share our Facebook page, or write a short blog about us? These kinds of personal recommendations really help small businesses like ours.

And finally, send me a report on the Scenes that you're still having issues with at our support ticket site (https://www.soundspectrum.com/support/contact.html).

Enjoy Aeon!
Many thanks.

sharok

Post by sharok »

FrankN wrote:That's great! I'm glad I could help! It's users like you that motivate us to keep going!

Enjoy Aeon!
MY APOLOGIES. I did not use the latest Aeon update. With the latest update Aeon is FLAWLESS.

Frank,

As you always say: "Aeon is special". I agree with you. It is truly SPECIAL.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

As of the latest version (3.7.3), there is no issue with Aeon that I can tell.

It is PERFECT.

SS (Andy, Frank, BTT, ...), you are FANTASTIC. 8) :lol:

FrankN

Post by FrankN »

Hi Sharok,

Thank you so much! It's always great to hear a user's enjoying one of our visualizers, and I'm so glad everything's up and running for you!

Please don't hesitate to drop us a line again!

sharok

Any News???

Post by sharok »

Hi Everybody,

Any news, update, something????

FrankN

Post by FrankN »

It's Thanksgiving here in the US, so not much work is getting done this week!

However, we're really proud of what we have so far. We've got some great providers and a really polished UI. Also, it's amazingly easy on your battery and data!

Thanks for inquiring!

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello Frank

So, you must have some screen shots you can show us now then.
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

FrankN

Post by FrankN »

Hi BTT,

I'm sure I could, but there's some IP stuff that I'd need to clear with Andy first.

george

AEON PRO LISCENSE

Post by george »

HI FRANK,
sorry i have to write in this reply, but ive sent quite a few emails over the last several years and several posts on this forum and i have gotten zero answers about purchasing a pro license for aeon. im a club designer [audio, visual and lighting] and i love using aeon for club djs. I even notified soundspectrum that i was going to use the unlicensed version for public use because they absolutely would not respond to me, again zero response. very frustrating. Not only because the un-pro version is annoying in a pro setting but because soundspectrum doesn't seem to care about customer service or selling premium liscensing... that makes zero sense to me. i have used other visualizer programs as well, but none of them are as cool and simple as Aeon. Ive been told on this forum that the SS guys are great at customer service, that was over a year ago, still nothing.. and now i have a client who would really like to upgrade to a pro version with more control and custom text ability but no one responds to me...

can you help
thanks
george