Enhanced support for multiple screens

Discussion forum for Aeon users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

ericDispencer

Enhanced support for multiple screens

Post by ericDispencer »

I would like to draw the attention of developers an important factor, that expand the possibilities and functions when connected to the PC projectors or multiple screens.
Basically it would be a feature of all respect have the ability to control the program Aeon (my favorite) but also G-force and WhiteCap from a main screen where you can select a specific theme or scene from the list, or change the settings of the program having on second screen display without showing the effects of the changes you make.
Perhaps adding to the main screen control more chances as the inclusion of more set buttons (for now are only 5).
I hope it was clear, and thank you in advance developers. :)

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello ericDispencer

Have sent a copy of your post direct to SoundSpectrum who will reply to your post here. I have sent them the link you posted, but have removed it from your post.
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

ericDispencer

Post by ericDispencer »

Thanks
BTT wrote:Hello ericDispencer

Have sent a copy of your post direct to SoundSpectrum who will reply to your post here. I have sent them the link you posted, but have removed it from your post.

FrankN

Post by FrankN »

Hi guys! I already talked to Eric about this! It's a great idea, and we'll definitely think about how to put it in action! Thanks for the help, guys.