Customizing WhiteCap on Mavericks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SoundSpectrum Forums Forum Index :: WhiteCap General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carloslopezcharles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:12 am    Post subject: Customizing WhiteCap on Mavericks Reply with quote

I am trying to customize WhiteCap's preferences, but I can't find the preferences file and the online documentation has not been updated for Mavericks.

In the website it says that "You can customize WhiteCap by editing its preferences file or by writing scripts." And they point out to "~/Library/Preferences/SoundSpectrum/WhiteCap". to find the preferences file. However, this file does not appear in this folder.
Does anyone know how to locate the Preferences file? I would really appreciate some help
BTT
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello carloslopezcharles

Being a Windows user I can only tell you that the Preference file is in Documents & Settings \ SoundSpectrum \ WhiteCap, and not in Program Files \ SoundSpectrum \ WhiteCap folder. Hope that helps.

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SoundSpectrum Forums Forum Index :: WhiteCap General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: