can't save changes in 5.3

Discussion forum for G-Force users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

Hermes

Post by Hermes »

Thanks juxtiphi.

As everyone here knows, it takes some time to go through and customize settings. But why bother customizing if saving your customizations is going to difficult. This is so cumbersome that it is effectively useless to me.

Why the change? I mean, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?!

If Soundspectrum can't fall back to the easier way things once were, then I will not be paying for future 'upgrades'. Period.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello All

Not being able to save custom themes in all SoundSpectrum products is in my opinion probably the worst decision SoundSpectrum have ever made. I often wonder how many people do not renew their subscription, or how many people try the free trial version and upon finding how unnecessarily complicated the procedure is to save a custom theme results in them not purchasing the program. I believe should SoundSpectrum create a G-Force style Toolbar for each of their programs with the 'Save Theme' feature reinstated not only would this be essential for existing users, but would most likely lead to an increase in the number of customers purchasing SoundSpectrum products.

I have asked both Brandon and Drew (SoundSpectrum) to read this post hoping they can resolve this issue.
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.