equalizer spectrum

Discussion forum for WhiteCap users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

Bruchstein

equalizer spectrum

Post by Bruchstein »

Sorry that my English is so bad that Google needs to translate.
I have downloaded Gelden "withecap" trial.
But actually I am looking for a simple visualization for MediaMonkey the spectrum with a bar scale for MHz and level. So very classic.

My question is: If I buy the Gold or Platinum version, can I build as an equalizer spectrum itself? Or are there for templates?

With the trial version, unfortunately I could not build such a version.

Thanks for your help!

greeting
Olaf
Olaf OS Schneidewind

juxtiphi

Re: equalizer spectrum

Post by juxtiphi »

Bruchstein wrote:Sorry that my English is so bad that Google needs to translate.
I have downloaded Gelden "withecap" trial.
But actually I am looking for a simple visualization for MediaMonkey the spectrum with a bar scale for MHz and level. So very classic.

My question is: If I buy the Gold or Platinum version, can I build as an equalizer spectrum itself? Or are there for templates?

With the trial version, unfortunately I could not build such a version.

Thanks for your help!

greeting
Olaf
Hello Olaf

Sorry, SoundSpectrum does not make the classic spectrum bar and the gold and platinum versions do not allow you to build a specific vis. There are no templates

There are plenty of simple frequency vis out there. Look at the visuals for Winamp, I think they are compatible with mediamonkey

please do not link to any of them.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello Bruchstein
BTT wrote:Hello All

Sad news:- Winamp.com and associated web services will no longer be available past December 20, 2013. Additionally, Winamp Media players will no longer be available for download. Please download the latest version before that date.

Regards BTT

Regards BTT

FrankN

Post by FrankN »

There are some equalizer-looking Waveshapes and Backgrounds in WhiteCap. I believe they are all call "EQ" or "Equalizer." But, I wouldn't use them for any measurement purposes!

There's an equalizer tool in Aeon. Go to Scenes>Scene Categories>(All)>(Developer)>Audio Display. It's more for general information, though. It won't tell you anything specific about your music or stereo.

Please let me know if there's anything more that I can do to help you!

juxtiphi

Post by juxtiphi »

BTT wrote:Hello Bruchstein
BTT wrote:Hello All

Sad news:- Winamp.com and associated web services will no longer be available past December 20, 2013. Additionally, Winamp Media players will no longer be available for download. Please download the latest version before that date.

Regards BTT

Regards BTT

Winamp may be going out but the all the plugins can still be found elsewhere if you look. They have lots of the type of vis he's looking for.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello juxtiphi

Thanks for the info. I thought all Winamp goodies had gone. So, Bruchstein should be able to find what he was hoping for.

Regards BTT

Bruchstein

Post by Bruchstein »

Thank you for your help and information.
The equalizer does not have to be measured technically correct.
I will watch times towards WinAmp.

I would be grateful if anyone has a link or suggestion.

And a really good New Year :!:
Olaf OS Schneidewind

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello Bruchstein

the Winamp web site is still functioning, so you can still download an equaliser visualisation from them. Use your search engine.

Regards BTT