Opinions on Track Text Animations

Discussion forum for Aeon users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

BTT
Administrator

Opinions on Track Text Animations

Post by BTT »

Hello All

Just wondering what the general feeling is regarding the new track animations in Aeon. I love them, but do you?

Regards BTT

DireWolf

Post by DireWolf »

They are awesome. It just makes AEON even better and more rich. Was never something I thought they would do so its a nice surprise. Even though they are beta they run well here. Have not seen any hiccups or bugs yet.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello All

Just wondering how much info you would like to see in the Track Title area? Do you like the album cover art? Do you like the album title? Would you want to see more information.

Regards BTT

DireWolf

Post by DireWolf »

Cover art is a MUST. With all the time I spent scrubbing my collection and getting good resolution cover art I enjoy seeing it.

Song title,Year,Genre,Artist,Album is more then enough for me :)

Really cant think of anything else. At least nothing that would be in the ID3 tags anyway.

jriv149

Post by jriv149 »

DireWolf wrote:Cover art is a MUST. With all the time I spent scrubbing my collection and getting good resolution cover art I enjoy seeing it.

Song title,Year,Genre,Artist,Album is more then enough for me :)

Really cant think of anything else. At least nothing that would be in the ID3 tags anyway.
I agree with DireWolf and maybe add track length to that list? I'm not sure I would want to see that (just a thought) but it might be a nice option. Ideally, it would be nice to be able to select for ourselves what data is displayed, even if we were only able to select from a pre-determined list.