Last update to Softskies or G-force and features?

Discussion forum for SoftSkies users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

santiagodraco

Last update to Softskies or G-force and features?

Post by santiagodraco »

It's been about a year since I purchased and essentially had to stop using SoftSkies and G-force due to a lack of essential features. I'm looking to find out if these things have been added to the product to make it usable for users like myself, such as:

1. Ability to assign a starting monitor in multi-monitor configurations for stand alone mode and screensaver.
2. Improved stability of Screensaver mode.
3. The ability to set "full screen" mode on the selected monitor where the window size fills the screen with no borders.

I'm assuming the answer will be no considering the number of requests related to this and the apparent lack of response from the developers of the program.

santiagodraco

Post by santiagodraco »

Wow. Just wow.

juxtiphi

Post by juxtiphi »

santiagodraco wrote:Wow. Just wow.

just because you want something doesnt mean you'll get it plus this forum isnt monitored by soundspectrum on a regular basis.

they may in fact be trying to give you want but you wont get an answer from them here.

any new features will simply be available in future editions.

on a side note It has come to my attention that Andy is in the middle of moving to another state and this will take some time to complete.

zohaa3492

Post by zohaa3492 »

Hi,

Is there a way to use a specific set of living images as a screen saver?
I've made some of my own living images of my family and I want to have it play as my screen saver.

Also, can I have different colored skies for the screen saver? Such as the sunsets and storms and the colorcalm, and not only the natural blue standard?

Regards,

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello zohaa3492

Not being a SoftSkies user I cannot help you. I suggest you contact SoundSpectrum direct who will help you:

http://www.soundspectrum.com/support/contact.html
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

FrankN

Post by FrankN »

Since I don't see an open support ticket about this, I'll answer it here.

If you're using Windows, when you're selecting your screensaver, you will see a "Settings..." button to the right of the drop-down menu. This will open a menu that will allow you to select an audio source, the screen that the visualizer pops up on, the Theme (Time of Day is really cool), graphics quality, and frame rate. Basically, a stripped-down version of what you'd find in the "Settings" menu in SoftSkies.

On OS X, this menu is available from the "Secreen Saver Options" button, below the preview box, when you select the SoftSkies screensaver.

I hope this was helpful, and please let me know if there's anything more that I can do to help you!