Blank Sreenshot issue

Discussion forum for WhiteCap users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

Shaman

Blank Sreenshot issue

Post by Shaman »

I posted my issue re blank screen shotsin WC Bug Reports. I've no idea if anyone else has been experiencing that glitch, whether or not that glitch can be corrected or even if the problem might be a result of some anomaly in my Mac
Right now I'm feeling rather short changed by my purchase of Whitecap since I'm not getting full joy. Just wondering if my screen shot issue will be addressed.

Shaman

Re: Blank Sreenshot issue

Post by Shaman »

Shaman wrote:I posted my issue re blank screen shots in WC Bug Reports. I've no idea if anyone else has been experiencing that glitch, whether or not that glitch can be corrected or even if the problem might be a result of some anomaly in my Mac
Right now I'm feeling rather short changed by my purchase of Whitecap since I'm not getting full joy. Just wondering if my screen shot issue will be addressed.

juxtiphi

Re: Blank Sreenshot issue

Post by juxtiphi »

Shaman wrote:
Shaman wrote:I posted my issue re blank screen shots in WC Bug Reports. I've no idea if anyone else has been experiencing that glitch, whether or not that glitch can be corrected or even if the problem might be a result of some anomaly in my Mac
hi Shaman,

just because you dont hear anything about your issue being solved here doesnt mean Andy isnt trying. This forum is not monitored by soundspectrum as much as its monitored by GF users.

Users discuss here and the people at soundspectrum get wind of whats being reproted and they go from there trying to fix issues that pop up.

Whitecap is updated on a semi regular basis and when the next update arrives it may fix your blank screen issue but you might end up with something else.

For some reason GF and WC are very fragile programs and any subtle changes made to the music players they run on can cause a lot of different stuff to happen that others are not experiencing .

Soundspectrum wants all their customers to have a working prog but with so many changes to music players being made each week and with all the different ways a computer can be configured some times its not even GF or WCs fault that there is something wrong.

I have been using GF since it first hit the net and it hasnt always worked for me either but I hung in there and 99% of all issues I experienced have been worked out. have patients and see if the next update fixes your issue, if not you can always open a support ticket which will be handled directly by soundspectrum

here is the link

http://www.soundspectrum.com/support/contact.html