Uninstall on Vista

Discussion forum for WhiteCap users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

username

Uninstall on Vista

Post by username »

Failed to uninstall this on Vista and received this advice from support
(iii) From the "right click" menu, select the "Toolbars" menu and ensure that there is NO checkmark next to "Windows Media Player" then re-install
When replying to the email I get "Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:"

So anyway just want to get rid of this from my computer, any ideas? I'm sure I don't have to re-install anything

juxtiphi

Re: Uninstall on Vista

Post by juxtiphi »

username wrote:Failed to uninstall this on Vista and received this advice from support
(iii) From the "right click" menu, select the "Toolbars" menu and ensure that there is NO checkmark next to "Windows Media Player" then re-install
When replying to the email I get "Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:"

So anyway just want to get rid of this from my computer, any ideas? I'm sure I don't have to re-install anything

if for some reason the uninstaller isnt working try installing the app again and then use the uninstaller found in the sound spectrum folder. If that doesnt work then do a search for and find all the soundspectrum folders and delete them then go to the Windows Media Player folder and look in the visualizations folder and delete the WC.dll and your good.