standalone query

Discussion forum for G-Force users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

john t

standalone query

Post by john t »

use g force on windows media player and it is magic! also have mp3 easy player installed on laptop was wondering if i can get standalone to operate through that as i find it more user friendly for parties but dont want to lose g force

keycompton
Site Admin

Re: standalone query

Post by keycompton »

john t wrote:use g force on windows media player and it is magic! also have mp3 easy player installed on laptop was wondering if i can get standalone to operate through that as i find it more user friendly for parties but dont want to lose g force
G-Force Standalone come with the G-Force Platinum package ($30) and within Windows it should auto-detect your built-in audio drivers and visualize whatever sounds are being generated on your computer. You can also press "Shift A" within G-Force Standalone to select from available sounds sources which are typically stereo-mix, line-in, mic-in, and several synthetic "sound generation" sources (chill, high energy, etc.).

oatey

Post by oatey »

I've got the platinum edition but the standalone won't detect any audio sources... Only the presets chill, high energy + fluid come up...

I've tried switching the default recording device from the stereo mix to the mic and neither works...

Any reason why it isn't working?

I'm running Vista if it helps..

juxtiphi

Post by juxtiphi »

oatey wrote:I've got the platinum edition but the standalone won't detect any audio sources... Only the presets chill, high energy + fluid come up...

I've tried switching the default recording device from the stereo mix to the mic and neither works...

Any reason why it isn't working?

I'm running Vista if it helps..

its either vista or your soundcard is not supported by GF