Living Images - Ideas

Discussion forum for SoftSkies users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

SlimBrown29

Living Images - Ideas

Post by SlimBrown29 »

First things first. Thanks for the excellent product. The ability to create one's won Living Images (LI) is terrific. I do have a few suggestions/questions?

1. The transition btwn LI is not very smooth. One will completely disappear before the next one shows up. Is it possible to make them morph into each other?

2. It would be nice to have the ability to leave on the LI on while accessing all the different skies. It seems I can only get the blue natural sky with the LI. This would allow for some creative applications.

3. It would also be nice if we could dictate the duration of that the LI stays on, and whether we want it to change together with the cloud pattern or not.

5. I would also like the ability to match ceetain LI with certain skies, etc I would use a dark LI and the Stormy Sky so the total effect would be smooth, similary for a Sunset etc.

8. Would it be possible to create a "playlist" of favorite scenes?

7. Last but not least, The next step in the Soft Skies saga visualization would be actual Weather Patterns to the beat of music. Imagine lighting when ever the music hits a pre-determined frequency (e.g 70hz super low bass), rain effects, or even Hurricane/ tornado effects.

Thanks for a great product and keep it up.

Slim B

MichaelW

Re: Living Images - Ideas

Post by MichaelW »

SlimBrown29 wrote: 7. Last but not least, The next step in the Soft Skies saga visualization would be actual Weather Patterns to the beat of music. Imagine lighting when ever the music hits a pre-determined frequency (e.g 70hz super low bass), rain effects, or even Hurricane/ tornado effects.
"Ride of the Valkyries" out of my boxes and thunders on my desktopsky - wow - that would be really marvelous

Kostya

Re: Living Images - Ideas

Post by Kostya »

SlimBrown29 wrote: 7. Last but not least, The next step in the Soft Skies saga visualization would be actual Weather Patterns to the beat of music. Imagine lighting when ever the music hits a pre-determined frequency (e.g 70hz super low bass), rain effects, or even Hurricane/ tornado effects.
Slim B
LOL. Since when 70 Hz became super low bass?