ooh Softskies is lovely

Discussion forum for SoftSkies users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

Orbstah

ooh Softskies is lovely

Post by Orbstah »

Been playing with softskies for a few days and its been great,
Only itunes has ruined it for me on a couple of occasions but even those bug are livable,(no fault of softskies)

I just working on some pictures for the scenery :)
I find this very nice, kinda reminds me of them horror movies were the clouds travel really fast past the back of a dodgey castle.

Anyways enough drivel and thanks everyone at soundspectrum for another quality release
I'll come to bed once i've seen everything in G-Force.

izblah

Post by izblah »

I just working on some pictures for the scenery Smile
I find this very nice, kinda reminds me of them horror movies were the clouds travel really fast past the back of a dodgey castle.
I assume you're referencing the Living Images... When SoftSkies was in beta, the images were pulled from .png files with transparency... Now the images appear to come from these .sstome files stored in the Program's directory. I was hoping we could create our own images to shuffle in with the SoftSkies. Guess not... as I can't import these .sstome "images" for nothing...

Unless I'm just missing something here... :roll:

waleed432

Post by waleed432 »

As I am only aware that G-force is a Universal Binary, is Soft Skies a Univeral Binary as of its release? If not will this come later and if so when? I would am interested in buying a license, but I am not going to spend the money on a license if it will not run on my Intel Mac.
Whether you want to pass 640-864 exams or looking for Dean College certification,

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello waleed432

This information appears here:

http://www.soundspectrum.com/softskies/
Support for both Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X
For further details contact:

http://www.soundspectrum.com/support/contact.html
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.