How do you exit from the program?

Discussion forum for G-Force users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

woodswalker

How do you exit from the program?

Post by woodswalker »

Last nite I tested G-Force Platinum for the first time. I watched it awhile but I could not find a way to exit. It kept running until I turned the computer off. Even "Control Alt Delete" (task manager) would not work.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello woodswalker

To exit the program press Escape.
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

woodswalker

Post by woodswalker »

BTT wrote:Hello woodswalker

Of course that was the first thing I tried. The program remained open. Ctrl/alt/delete task manager didn't work either. Nothing worked until I shut down the computer.

Now I'm reluctant to turn the program on again. I think it's corrupted.

juxtiphi

Post by juxtiphi »

woodswalker wrote:

Of course that was the first thing I tried. The program remained open. Ctrl/alt/delete task manager didn't work either. Nothing worked until I shut down the computer.

Are you running the screen saver? If so go into windows and turn it off and use the exe from the folder instead. If thats not the case exit fullscreen and use the button at the top right corner

woodswalker

Post by woodswalker »

juxtiphi wrote:
woodswalker wrote:

Are you running the screen saver? If so go into windows and turn it off and use the exe from the folder instead. If thats not the case exit fullscreen and use the button at the top right corner
I am not running the screen saver. I am learning the program so I togged between fullscreen and with toolbar. I never saw a button on the top right. No buttons, no X's, no file menu saying 'quit".

DanPin

Re: How do you exit from the program?

Post by DanPin »

woodswalker wrote:Last nite I tested G-Force Platinum for the first time. I watched it awhile but I could not find a way to exit. It kept running until I turned the computer off. Even "Control Alt Delete" (task manager) would not work.
Have you ever tried using the Alt+F4 keyboard shortcut? Doing that should solve your problem. Otherwise, G-Force might have caused a glitch where it prevents you from successfully quitting the software. You better avoid clicking on that "Fullscreen" button within the toolbar the next time you use G-Force, because it might contain a bug.

Which version of Windows are you using, and what's the exact make and model of your computer from which you are experiencing the issue?

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello woodswalker

With G-Force running press the H key which will show all the key commands. If this does not resolve the issue then you need to contact SoundSpectrum:-

http://www.soundspectrum.com/support/contact.html
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.