Forthcoming Releases

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SoundSpectrum Forums Forum Index :: G-Force General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andy55
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 12:32 pm    Post subject: Forthcoming Releases Reply with quote

Hi yall --

I wanted to acknowledge that we have a round of forthcoming desktop releases in the coming couple weeks as well as a Tunr release. I wanted my progress to be better lately, but I've been getting through the other side of a relationship running its course. These are feelings that are new to me and have affected my ability to focus on the tough SS issues that loom. Brandon has done a patient and faithful job of reminding me of all the issues that need fixing (or at least need investigation).

As always, Brandon and I value paying SS customers dearly and your support is NOT taken for granted. I adore that so many people value and enjoy our software, and I don't take this in enough (especially in tough times when I have been trying to move on).

Thanks again and looking forward to a round of releases in the weeks following.

Love,
Andy
BTT
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Andy

Looking forward to the desktop releases as always. Totally understand the relationship issues, have been there and it's not a good place to be.

Take care of YOU.

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.
iflip92

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have my full support. I enjoy WhiteCap too much to let it go ^^. Looking forward to it working good again, but take care of yourself first and the rest will come in due time.
danlock

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SoundSpectrum Forums Forum Index :: G-Force General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: