Forthcoming Releases

Discussion forum for G-Force users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

andy55
Site Admin

Forthcoming Releases

Post by andy55 »

Hi yall --

I wanted to acknowledge that we have a round of forthcoming desktop releases in the coming couple weeks as well as a Tunr release. I wanted my progress to be better lately, but I've been getting through the other side of a relationship running its course. These are feelings that are new to me and have affected my ability to focus on the tough SS issues that loom. Brandon has done a patient and faithful job of reminding me of all the issues that need fixing (or at least need investigation).

As always, Brandon and I value paying SS customers dearly and your support is NOT taken for granted. I adore that so many people value and enjoy our software, and I don't take this in enough (especially in tough times when I have been trying to move on).

Thanks again and looking forward to a round of releases in the weeks following.

Love,
Andy

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello Andy

Looking forward to the desktop releases as always. Totally understand the relationship issues, have been there and it's not a good place to be.

Take care of YOU.
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

iflip92

Post by iflip92 »

You have my full support. I enjoy WhiteCap too much to let it go ^^. Looking forward to it working good again, but take care of yourself first and the rest will come in due time.

danlock

Post by danlock »

Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

:D
__
G-Force user since it was free (oldest versions archived on 3½" floppies)
It's still my favorite visualizer! :) I used a tileable image made from a G-Force SS as my GUI background for years.