STRANGE BUG: Rendering issues in Acid Gap colormaps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SoundSpectrum Forums Forum Index :: Tunr General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanPin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:31 pm    Post subject: STRANGE BUG: Rendering issues in Acid Gap colormaps Reply with quote

To Drew or Brandon, this is a report that has not yet been explained.

Although Tunr is amazing, I am expecting rendering problems with certain Acid Gap colormaps inside the G-Force and Aeon visual packs. These include, but are not limited to:
- Fall Of The House Of Usher
- Machina - Call To War
- Nice Acid Gap
- Spectrologist's Assistant

For each of these, once selected, a sharp, hard-leading, solid electric blue background is shown for 5 seconds, then returns to black immediately for at least 8 seconds before returning back to blue immediately for another 5. I've been ignoring this issue for a year at the time I installed Tunr; however, some users might have also complained about this bug.

I can tell that this is due to an incorrect V syntax which should get corrected in the next update.

Affected device: iPod touch, iOS 11.3.2
BTT
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello DanPin

Neither Drew or Brandon have the time to check the forum that's why I have been given the job of administrator, so you should contact SoundSpectrum by clicking on the link below where you can report the problems you are experiencing.

http://www.soundspectrum.com/support/contact.html

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SoundSpectrum Forums Forum Index :: Tunr General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: