Renew my license code G-force

Discussion forum for G-Force users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

DanPin

Re: Renew my license code G-force

Post by DanPin »

MelissaDickinson89 wrote:The registered e-mail address and G-Force license code entered have been verified, however, your license code has been expired for an extended period of time. As a valued customer, we would like to provide you with the offer below to purchase a renewed G-Force license at a discount.
Please keep in mind that, once you have purchased G-Force, the license code will only last for a year (specifically, for free product updates). There is no scam. Once the license code expires, you will continue to use the software but you will not be able to access free updates.

Also, regarding the PC issues, if you just upgraded to 8.1 you might notice that one of the drivers might have stopped functioning, in that case you're getting into problems where G-Force isn't working properly, due to incompatibility problems.

I would suggest you either contact SoundSpectrum or have our leading forum members help you out here.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello MelissaDickinson89

Does G-Force Gold/Platinum ever expire?

No, your ability to use the version of G-Force you have purchased and installed never expires, and you may use G-Force on your personal computer in perpetuity. Your license code also provides you with the ability to download all new updates to G-Force free of charge for one full year after the purchase date, directly from our website. It is this download access that expires one year after the purchase date and not your ability to install and run what you have already downloaded. If you wish to continue to have download access for new versions of G-Force after the first year, you may renew your license code for another year of download access. You will always be able to reinstall the version of G-Force you have already downloaded, using your license code.

(Source SoundSpectrum)
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.