New Feature for G-Force

Discussion forum for G-Force users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

BTT
Administrator

New Feature for G-Force

Post by BTT »

Hello All

Just wondering if there is one particular new feature you would like to see included in the next version of G-Force?
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

juxtiphi

Re: New Feature for G-Force

Post by juxtiphi »

BTT wrote:Hello All

Just wondering if there is one particular new feature you would like to see included in the next version of G-Force?
do I have to ask for the save function to be added back into the toolbar? :wink:

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello juxtiphi

Why oh why did SoundSpectrum ever remove the save custom theme feature from the G-Force toolbar? It was so simple to use compared to the long drawn out and complicated way it is claimed we can save custom themes using the GUI which no one understands. There should be a G-Force type toolbar in all their products.
Regards BTT

Baldufa

A Wish

Post by Baldufa »

I would like it to come with an integrated player that fits the visualizations.

carl1011

Post by carl1011 »

I would like to see added to G-Force

The 'song title' used to initiate a script sequence from a file I created. As a particular song is played I would like to control the selection of waveshapes, colormaps, particles, etc., and their timing rather than let the program decide. G-Force has a fairly robust scripting language so let us use it.

wakachiwaka

Post by wakachiwaka »

I would like to repeat my interest in having the restored capability of specifying album art size in pixel dimensions, rather than having it grow/shrink automatically with the size of the track info.

Blacklion

Post by Blacklion »

I'm not sure if it is possible but, a GUI to adjust Preferences.txt in realtime or a companion app to create flowfeild,colormap, and waveshapes would be great.

ShohS

Post by ShohS »

dlc type purchase

like buying g-force gold or platinum exclusive features one by one
Nut

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello All

I have been thinking for a while now that SoundSpectrum should have just one version only of their programs with the price reduced to $9.95 US Dollars, no more annual subscription. Replace the subscription with the release of two or three packs of configs each year at $2.95 US Dollars per pack. The free version should be discontinued and replaced with a 14 day trial period. Any comments?
Regards BTT

DanPin

Post by DanPin »

BTT wrote:The free version should be discontinued and replaced with a 14 day trial period.
Here's my better choice: G-Force, along with Aeon, WhiteCap, and SoftSkies, should be made "freemium", i.e., software that doesn't bare paid features but may be available under a separate purchase. Since the Free Trial never has an expiration, the "Free Trial" branding might be dropped, with all the Gold features being hidden from the user rather than just being shown as dimmed. The user can have the opportunity to upgrade their software in the future.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello All

Apparently I misunderstood the subscription process. Apologies to SoundSpectrum.
Regards BTT

ShohS

Post by ShohS »

there should be a built in app for purchasing the features
Nut