Custom Theme files location for backups

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SoundSpectrum Forums Forum Index :: WhiteCap General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iflip92

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:48 pm    Post subject: Custom Theme files location for backups Reply with quote

Hi,
If I uninstall WhiteCap for whatever reason I seem to lose all my Custom Themes. As you can imagine this is extremely frustrating. Where can I go to make a backup of them so I can restore them after a new install? Which folders/files do I have to make backups of?

PS: Also, which files are added to a music program in order to have WhiteCap added as a plugin? I'd like to try and copy them manually into another music program which has a visualizer (MusicBee) and see if I can make it work.
BTT
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello iflip92

Sorry, cannot help you. I suggest you contact SoundSpectrum support by clicking on the link below.

http://www.soundspectrum.com/support/contact.html

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.
DanPin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Custom Theme files location for backups Reply with quote

iflip92 wrote:
Hi,
If I uninstall WhiteCap for whatever reason I seem to lose all my Custom Themes. As you can imagine this is extremely frustrating. Where can I go to make a backup of them so I can restore them after a new install? Which folders/files do I have to make backups of?

By default, when uninstalling any SoundSpectrum product, all of its files, including your own configs, will be entirely deleted. Before you uninstall any of your current products, you should backup your own configs (including your themes) to the Documents folder. That way, you can simply copy them back to their original locations after reinstall your products.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SoundSpectrum Forums Forum Index :: WhiteCap General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: