How can I insert an Image in the G-Force Discussion?

Discussions that relate to all of SoundSpectrum's visual offerings.

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall

sharok

How can I insert an Image in the G-Force Discussion?

Post by sharok »

I'd like to insert an image into the G-force discussion forum from my PC, but I cannot do that.
I start the process by using Image. But the image never shows up either with preview or after submission.
It shows that I need to use "http://" and I don't know how to do it since my image is in the "C:" drirectory.

Would you please show me the steps for inserting an image?

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello sharok

Do you mean you want a image as an avatar?
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

sharok

Post by sharok »

BTT wrote:Hello sharok

Hi BTT,
No, I mean I cannot insert an image in the content of my message.
How can I do that?

Thanks

juxtiphi

Post by juxtiphi »

sharok wrote:

Hi BTT,
How can I do that?

Thanks
Hi Sharok

If you want to insert an image into your post first you need to upload it to a an image hosting site like imigur or other and then you copy the url and when you make your post if you look at the top row of post options you will see a little box that says IMG, you click it and then paste the url and then click img again to close the tags. See below. Always preview your post to make sure it looks the way you want it too.

I always used photobucket because it was free but now all my images in all the places I posted them including this forum are gone because PB now wants users to pay $400 a year for third party image hosting even though they have leveled your free page with ads.

sharok

Post by sharok »

juxtiphi wrote:
sharok wrote:

Hi BTT,
How can I do that?

Thanks
Hi Sharok

If you want to insert an image into your post first you need to upload it to a an image hosting site like imigur or other and then you copy the url and when you make your post if you look at the top row of post options you will see a little box that says IMG, you click it and then paste the url and then click img again to close the tags. See below. Always preview your post to make sure it looks the way you want it too.

I always used photobucket because it was free but now all my images in all the places I posted them including this forum are gone because PB now wants users to pay $400 a year for third party image hosting even though they have leveled your free page with ads.
Thank you very much for the directions. It worked. I used imgur for this purpose.