Purchasing updates - Your suggestions please

Discussions that relate to all of SoundSpectrum's visual offerings.

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall

BABABONDO

Purchasing updates - Your suggestions please

Post by BABABONDO »

I am the original purchaser of G-Force Platinum, Aeon Platinum and White Cap Platinum. My last upgrade or purchase was in 2012. I have the original software and License Codes. I am now using Windows 10 Pro on a new 64 bit workstation.
G-Force Platinum would not accept my License Code. So I gave up on that.

Aeon Platinum DID install, and, for the most part seems to be operating OK. However, I don't know if this is a smart thing to do or not. I could not find any sort of "upgrade path" for these programs. Is it safe to use them IF I can get them installed? I will not even bother to attempt to continue using this questionable install if there is a reasonably priced upgrade available.

I am SO anxious to see if the newest version has a feature that was non existent 5 years ago...the ability to, when an awesome screen is being displayed to BACK UP the display 5 seconds and be able to capture the screen shot. Some as all of you know are absolutely AWESOME!

Any advice that anyone could offer me would be most welcome.
Help someone out today and you both will feel better for it.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello BABABONDO

You are required to renew your licence one year after your original purchase if you wish to obtain updates. There have been many changes to all of SoundSpectrum products since 2012. There is not a feature to save a back up as you describe, you are able to take a screen shot though.

I suggest you contact SoundSpectrum sales and support by clicking on the link below:-

http://www.soundspectrum.com/support/contact.html
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

BABABONDO

Post by BABABONDO »

Hello BTT, Thanks for your speedy reply. To be honest, I just purchased two new 27" Ultra monitors and the SS software just blew my socks off, even though it is 5 years old. That is why I am a bit anxious to find out my options regarding purchase cost. I am sure that there is for sure a charge to upgrade but I don't know if there also might be a discount since I am a verified purchaser of the three programs. I have already left a message at the link you provided. I will just wait for SS to reply to me and find out the cost. I just wanted to buy them this weekend because of some visitors I will be having that will be very impressed with the SS software. Thanks again for answering my post.
Help someone out today and you both will feel better for it.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello BABABONDO

You may find this page to be of some interest:-

http://www.soundspectrum.com/g-force/pu ... ck_sidebox
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.