NEW version Aeon 3.8 released

Discussion forum for Aeon users

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall, juxtiphi

b.dwall
SoundSpectrum

NEW version Aeon 3.8 released

Post by b.dwall »

Howdy All,

We have new build up for Aeon, with some longstanding issues addressed! Currently new builds for G-Force, Aeon, and WinterWonders are posted, with a WhiteCap beta available as well for those on the beta list. We will have another round of updates very soon, including releases for Whitecap and Softskies.

Aeon: 3.8 - 28 December 2016
• Fixed erroneous console message "Undefined function Refresh()".
• Fixed flashing of junk frames immediately following a resize or fullscreen change.
• Standalone on Windows nows works with Aero's 'auto-snap'.
• Addressed fullscreen mode state issues under iTunes and in Standalone.
• Fixed stability issues for the OS X screen saver.
• Standalone for Windows now only changes the input device volume if below 50%.
• More console messages when in partial or debug console mode.
• Aesthetic tweaks to some track animations.
• For large viewports, UI items now auto-scale up in size (UI.AutoScaleFromHeight).
• No longer using special key mapping under Winamp.

Regards,

Brandon Wallace
SoundSpectrum.com
SoundSpectrum.com | PLAN.tools | ArtIsInFormation.org

DireWolf

Post by DireWolf »

Nice to see those products are still alive, Sadly however no new content in any of them :(. Guess I will hold off re-newing my update subscriptions. Seems like it's been years since new content was added.....

ozbeats

Post by ozbeats »

DireWolf wrote:Nice to see those products are still alive, Sadly however no new content in any of them :(. Guess I will hold off re-newing my update subscriptions. Seems like it's been years since new content was added.....
It's really only been days since new content was added to G-Force!

Don't forget to check beta update notes and each products Docs / Advanced / Version history ;)

For example:

G-force 5.5 - 28th December

•Several new outstanding WaveShapes by Jim Mohr!

Cheers, Alf

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello All

And soon...........New ColorMaps for both G-Force and Aeon from BTT.
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

ozbeats

Post by ozbeats »

Hi BTT,

Is that confirmed by Andy? Or are you being faithfully optimistic?

Everyone including me would like to see a wave of submitted new material assessed and included once approved in the next few updates. :)

Thanks, Alf

DireWolf

Post by DireWolf »

ozbeats wrote:
DireWolf wrote:Nice to see those products are still alive, Sadly however no new content in any of them :(. Guess I will hold off re-newing my update subscriptions. Seems like it's been years since new content was added.....
It's really only been days since new content was added to G-Force!

Don't forget to check beta update notes and each products Docs / Advanced / Version history ;)

For example:

G-force 5.5 - 28th December

•Several new outstanding WaveShapes by Jim Mohr!

Cheers, Alf
That's great news!!!!

I will go buy another year license for G-Force :)

Hope more will be coming for AEON and Whitecap.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello ozbeats

I had contact with AOM last week. I have about 100 new ColorMaps, Andy feels adding all of those will be overwhelming for most users so he asked me to send 20 of these which with his approval will be in the next point release.
I am not sure what to do about the other 80 or so. In the past I have made these available free via the forum. This time around my thinking is to make a small charge for these, however I will need to negotiate this with AOM.
Regards BTT

DanPin

Post by DanPin »

BTT wrote:And soon...........New ColorMaps for both G-Force and Aeon from BTT.
New colormaps?! Wow! I'll be pretty excited to see them when the next version comes out. However, I've been submitting my own colormaps to SoundSpectrum so I can see them go "live" (LOL, I've been doing a great job on making 256x1 maps over the past few months).

UPDATE: FYI, I have submitted one colormap for the month to be included in the next version of G-Force.

strumsky

Post by strumsky »

BTT wrote: I have about 100 new ColorMaps, Andy feels adding all of those will be overwhelming for most users so he asked me to send 20 of these which with his approval will be in the next point release.
I am not sure what to do about the other 80 or so. In the past I have made these available free via the forum. This time around my thinking is to make a small charge for these, however I will need to negotiate this with AOM.
You have my support and promise, BTT, anytime I can contribute to your providing new ColorMaps! (And, actually, any time there is added content to Aeon and G-Force!)

DanPin

Post by DanPin »

BTT wrote:I am not sure what to do about the other 80 or so. In the past I have made these available free via the forum. This time around my thinking is to make a small charge for these, however I will need to negotiate this with AOM.
BTT, if you don't know what to do with the other 80 colormaps, then...why not make another free offer? It will be awesome!

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello DanPin
DanPin wrote:BTT, if you don't know what to do with the other 80 colormaps, then...why not make another free offer? It will be awesome!
It too would be awesome if I received $5.00 US Dollars for the ColorMaps.
Regards BTT

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello strumsky

Good to know your still with us. At the last count I have around 600 ColorMaps, 342 of these have been previously available, that leaves 258 new maps. I am waiting on AOM to choose which of these he may use, obviously I would not be able to include any he chooses. SoundSpectrum live in their own world that revolves very slowly.
Regards BTT

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

If your name is Vinnie Bles and you sent me an email about ColorMaps please post the contents here on the forum. I do not open mail from unknown sources.
Regards BTT

cwoolrich

Post by cwoolrich »

sorry that is me, i am willing to pay for new colormaps. thank you.
BTT wrote:.
If your name is Vinnie Bles and you sent me an email about ColorMaps please post the contents here on the forum. I do not open mail from unknown sources.

BTT
Administrator

Post by BTT »

Hello cwoolrich

Thanks for clearing that up, these days you have to be so careful. It's really good to know that G-Force users are prepared to pay a small fee for my work. AOM (Andy) is away for a couple of weeks, on his return I will see if it's possible to do this through SoundSpectrum or direct with myself or even if he is agreeable for me to charge a fee.
Regards BTT